RSS UNISC Cooperativa escolar : experiências de/com uma escola pública no vale do Rio Pardo/RS.

U

UNISC

Breve resumo:
Title: Cooperativa escolar : experiências de/com uma escola pública no vale do Rio Pardo/RS.
Authors: Bender, Delci Cleonice
Abstract: This dissertation aims to understand and problematize how co-operative education can contribute to the experience of metamorphosis of a public basic education school in the Vale do Rio Pardo region in Rio Grande do Sul. My alternative was to do research within an Elementary School accompanying the implementation and development its Co-operative School activities using a model promoted by the SICREDI Foundation. The methodological point of view is based on Ribeiro, Souza and Sampaio (2018). I had adopted the conversation
as a method having instruments such as narrative interviews that were carried out with five school teachers as well as observations and interpretations regsitered in a field diary of the meetings I participated. Inspired by Nóvoa and Alvim (2022), the idea of metamorphosis permeates this writing as a metaphor as my transformation as a researcher and also about the research itself and of the school. From these, two sense units emerged which are discussed in the text: marks of a hegemonic way of doing school; and ways of thinking about co-operative education. Based on authors such as Kohan (2015), Masschelein and Simons (2008; 2019; 2021), Charlot (2020) and Bondía (2015; 2018), school is understood as a pedagogical form
and not as a building or institution. To contemplate co-operative education and what it might mean to co-operate at a school, I looked up for Schneider (2019) and Sennet (2021) among others. By proposing a dialogue between these two topics I ask: How can co-operative education contribute to the metamorphosis experience in this public school? The senses produced during the data analysis support the argument of this study: the way that the Co-operative School was doing school in the research composes a pedagogical space-time discussion and a collective elaboration according to the demands of its community. Therefore, this approach is presented not with the intention of filling a gap in this school or of replacing something, but to overflow it with the possibility of an environment of co-operative education.​

Info Adicional:
Title: Cooperativa escolar : experiências de/com uma escola pública no vale do Rio Pardo/RS. Authors: Bender, Delci Cleonice Abstract: This dissertation aims to understand and problematize how co-operative education can contribute to the experience of metamorphosis of a public basic education school in the Vale do Rio Pardo region in Rio Grande do Sul. My alternative was to do research within an Elementary School accompanying the implementation and development its Co-operative School activities using a model promoted by the SICREDI Foundation. The methodological point of view is based on Ribeiro, Souza and Sampaio (2018). I had adopted the conversation as a method having instruments such as narrative interviews that were carried out with five school teachers as well as observations and interpretations regsitered in a field diary of the meetings I participated. Inspired by Nóvoa and Alvim (2022), the idea of metamorphosis permeates this writing as a metaphor as my transformation as a researcher and also about the research itself and of the school. From these, two sense units emerged which are discussed in the text: marks of a hegemonic way of doing school; and ways of thinking about co-operative education. Based on authors such as Kohan (2015), Masschelein and Simons (2008; 2019; 2021), Charlot (2020) and Bondía (2015; 2018), school is understood as a pedagogical form and not as a building or institution. To contemplate co-operative education and what it might mean to co-operate at a school, I looked up for Schneider (2019) and Sennet (2021) among others. By proposing a dialogue between these two topics I ask: How can co-operative education contribute to the metamorphosis experience in this public school? The senses produced during the data analysis support the argument of this study: the way that the Co-operative School was doing school in the research composes a pedagogical space-time discussion and a collective elaboration according to the demands of its community. Therefore, this approach is presented not with the intention of filling a gap in this school or of replacing something, but to overflow it with the possibility of an environment of co-operative education.

Autor:

Clica para continuares a ler...

Voltar