RSS UNISC Multiletramentos : experiências na tecitura da educação sensível.

U

UNISC

Breve resumo:
Title: Multiletramentos : experiências na tecitura da educação sensível.
Authors: Garcia, Adeline
Abstract: In this dissertation, I deal with the theme MULTILETRATIONS: EXPERIENCES IN THE WEAVING OF SENSITIVE EDUCATION. As a general objective, I sought to study and explore possibilities of a complex praxis of welcoming and sensitive education in the classroom with multiliteracies and the Pedagogy of Multiliteracies. The specific objectives were: to tell my path towards multiliteracies and the Pedagogy of Multiliteracies; highlight the multiliteracies and the synesthetic pedagogy that emerges from them, with unique, sensitive and welcoming teaching and learning experiences of teachers and students, reporting and
interpreting these facts from the classroom floor. With these experiences, I wanted to enable a web of exchanges with other groups and the school community. Welcoming and including, in my daily practice in the classroom, I always tried to explore the most diverse languages: oral, written, visual, sound, tactile, cultural, social and emotional. It was my experiences felt with my most intimate emotions that allowed this range of possibilities in welcoming, teaching and learning. With regard to methodology, initially, I carried out a bibliographical search on the subject and terms of study. These readings helped me to compose more themes and provocations for the interpretations of teachers and students, of my experiences and record of possibilities. The research was based on a qualitative approach with field research via the application of questionnaires with open questions to teachers and students, observations of everyday life in the classroom and the interpretation of the experiences composed from these exchanges. In empirical research, I sought help to understand terms, words and studies. From the concerns and daydreams with myself, with the teachers, with my experiences and with the students, I found someone who talked to me, endorsed me, exchanged with me in theory and reading. I'm talking about: Alves, Arenhaldt, Barros, Dorneles, Freire, New London Group (Cadzen, Cope and Kalantzis), Henz, Larrosa, Maffesoli, Maturana, Rojo and others. The research was woven into a text with five stitched and woven moments. I begin with “The first basting and weaving”, in which I bring a summary of each weaving throughout the writing, meetings and composition of the dissertation. Then, in “Once upon a time: time for history stitched and woven”, I weave my journey with education, with multiliteracies, with the sensitive, with welcoming, with the lived and felt experience. In the third moment “Basting and weaving: referencing terms of the study”, I reference and break down the terms of the dissertation, making a relationship between them and how this conversation took place in the research. Fourthly, “Experiences with the teachers and students: fabrics and essential lines for research” I report experiences with the teachers and students that passed through me, showing the day to day on the classroom floor, their voices, hearts, loves and souls. I highlight the vigor of these inspiring teachers, the multiliteracies and the pedagogy that emerges from them. I give voice to their experiences from the classroom floor and listening to enchanted beings, the students. My final considerations are found in the finished weaving “Discoveries among weavings, seams, textures, prints and basting on the woven quilt”, with highlights for the uncovering, so to speak, among the basting and weavings of the walk. In this chapter, I express and confirm my hope and my defense of a sensitive pedagogy, lived with the whole body, with all the love, care, respect and heart. I point out and highlight central aspects of this pedagogical
power of being able to exchange, share and weave new conversations about the importance of multiliteracies and their synesthetic pedagogy in experiences woven in a sensitive and welcoming way.​

Info Adicional:
Title: Multiletramentos : experiências na tecitura da educação sensível. Authors: Garcia, Adeline Abstract: In this dissertation, I deal with the theme MULTILETRATIONS: EXPERIENCES IN THE WEAVING OF SENSITIVE EDUCATION. As a general objective, I sought to study and explore possibilities of a complex praxis of welcoming and sensitive education in the classroom with multiliteracies and the Pedagogy of Multiliteracies. The specific objectives were: to tell my path towards multiliteracies and the Pedagogy of Multiliteracies; highlight the multiliteracies and the synesthetic pedagogy that emerges from them, with unique, sensitive and welcoming teaching and learning experiences of teachers and students, reporting and interpreting these facts from the classroom floor. With these experiences, I wanted to enable a web of exchanges with other groups and the school community. Welcoming and including, in my daily practice in the classroom, I always tried to explore the most diverse languages: oral, written, visual, sound, tactile, cultural, social and emotional. It was my experiences felt with my most intimate emotions that allowed this range of possibilities in welcoming, teaching and learning. With regard to methodology, initially, I carried out a bibliographical search on the subject and terms of study. These readings helped me to compose more themes and provocations for the interpretations of teachers and students, of my experiences and record of possibilities. The research was based on a qualitative approach with field research via the application of questionnaires with open questions to teachers and students, observations of everyday life in the classroom and the interpretation of the experiences composed from these exchanges. In empirical research, I sought help to understand terms, words and studies. From the concerns and daydreams with myself, with the teachers, with my experiences and with the students, I found someone who talked to me, endorsed me, exchanged with me in theory and reading. I'm talking about: Alves, Arenhaldt, Barros, Dorneles, Freire, New London Group (Cadzen, Cope and Kalantzis), Henz, Larrosa, Maffesoli, Maturana, Rojo and others. The research was woven into a text with five stitched and woven moments. I begin with “The first basting and weaving”, in which I bring a summary of each weaving throughout the writing, meetings and composition of the dissertation. Then, in “Once upon a time: time for history stitched and woven”, I weave my journey with education, with multiliteracies, with the sensitive, with welcoming, with the lived and felt experience. In the third moment “Basting and weaving: referencing terms of the study”, I reference and break down the terms of the dissertation, making a relationship between them and how this conversation took place in the research. Fourthly, “Experiences with the teachers and students: fabrics and essential lines for research” I report experiences with the teachers and students that passed through me, showing the day to day on the classroom floor, their voices, hearts, loves and souls. I highlight the vigor of these inspiring teachers, the multiliteracies and the pedagogy that emerges from them. I give voice to their experiences from the classroom floor and listening to enchanted beings, the students. My final considerations are found in the finished weaving “Discoveries among weavings, seams, textures, prints and basting on the woven quilt”, with highlights for the uncovering, so to speak, among the basting and weavings of the walk. In this chapter, I express and confirm my hope and my defense of a sensitive pedagogy, lived with the whole body, with all the love, care, respect and heart. I point out and highlight central aspects of this pedagogical power of being able to exchange, share and weave new conversations about the importance of multiliteracies and their synesthetic pedagogy in experiences woven in a sensitive and welcoming way.

Autor:

Clica para continuares a ler...

Voltar